Hands On - part II
1. Now that everybody had the first contact with Adessowiki environment, let's simulate a paper writing. The following text is part of a paper, but some important contents are missing, such as:
- Authors names
- Lets propose a section of application using functions from ia636 toolbox
- This Python code must generate an image.
- You also have to include the equation (latex templates) of the used method.
- The final task is to create a pdf file with the final version of your paper.
- Remember, as we are simulating an article writting, the code should be hidden.
- The final version must be saved on pdf format.
- To learn how to do equations and generate images from hidden code: click here